Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
As we continue to adapt to new ways of working, organisations are focusing on delivering effective and engaging learning experiences for a hybrid workforce. How can we plan and deliver successful learning opportunities in this new environment?
- Leveraging technology to create accessible and engaging learning opportunities
- Cost-effective and creative solutions for virtual learning
- How to promote a culture of coaching and support for a diverse and remote workforce
Chief People & Culture Officer, Zip Co
Whether by policy or preference, work from home and hybrid roles have become the new norm. It is critical for all organisations to effectively develop their leaders to lead their teams in this new environment. In this session, we will discuss:
- Coaching leaders to lead high-performing hybrid teams
- Improving communication through listening, visibility and authenticity
- Leveraging collaboration tools for leaders and their teams
- How to drive a proactive culture of personal development within leaders
Global Head of Leadership, Learning & Development, Canva
Head of Organisational Development, Life Without Barriers
Global Head of Leadership Development, Mars
In this session, Kristen will summarise evidence-based strategies on using neuroscience to think, regulate, engage, adapt and develop (NeuroTREAD) to get the best out of your brain as well as those you work and interact with.
- Neuroscience strategies on improving leadership, problem-solving, emotion regulation, and engagement
- Using neuroplasticity to develop high performance habits
- How to develop team members through coaching and influence
CEO, EnHansen Performance
It has never been more important for learning leaders to understand and develop individual and organizational resilience—the ability to anticipate potential threats; to cope effectively with adverse events when they occur; and to adapt to changing conditions, ensuring a viable path forward for yourself, your team, and your organization.
We'll learn about how learning leaders must identify the right skills for the right roles, deploy efficient learning programs, engage learners, and report on skill development in a way that can justify ROI, secure learning spend—preparing the organization for volatility, uncertainty, and sustained adaptation.
Managing Director - India & ANZ, Coursera Enterprise
Many organisations are continuously navigating disruption in their business operations, with reskilling and upskilling the workforce as an essential part of their growth and rebuild. In this case study, hear how The Star Entertainment Group is leveraging training to transform their workforce to pivot business into new areas.
- Identifying emerging ‘soft skills’ and technical skills: empathy, remote workforce leadership and more
- Leadership development for a future workforce
- Examples of successful reskilling and upskilling initiatives
Group Manager Talent & Organisational Capability, The Star Entertainment Group
Now more than ever before, data can present useful insight into user behaviour and productivity. How can we use data to determine learning strategies to meet changing business demands?
- Identifying KPIs to effectively monitor progress
- Applying data to measure learning impact and ROI assessment
- Using analytics to determine diverse learning styles and preferences
- How to develop data literacy within learning and development teams
- Using cross-functional data to support the overall business strategy
Head of Learning & Development, Lendi
Head of Learning and Capability Development, Built
Capability building is essential for organisations to continuously adapt and succeed in challenging business environments. As companies invest in growing and preparing their workforce to meet future business needs, what are the opportunities to improve learning across all levels of the organisation? What steps can organisations take to ensure their learning culture is truly embedded within the business?
- Improving the communication and promotion of learning initiatives to align with organisational objectives
- How to create an engaging and positive learning experience for remote learners
- Examples of enhancing the learning culture at an organisational, team, and individual-level
Head – Leadership and Performance Solutions APAC, Citi
As skills, jobs, and entire industries are quickly evolving to keep up with the digital transformation, learning leaders play a critical role in setting up their organisations for success. Enterprise L&D is expected to not only close skills gaps but also ensure that employees have the tools and resiliency to adapt to similar rapid, and massive change in a hybrid environment. In this session, Sripathi will talk about how L&D leaders can implement an engaging learning experience to a hybrid workforce with the help of a Digital Adoption Platform.
Regional Director - APAC, Whatfix
From managing virtual teams to building resilience, the characteristics and capabilities of a successful leader today is evolving, and it’s important for an organisation’s leadership strategy to reflect the direction of the business. In this session, Lorraine will discuss how you can develop a high-impact leadership strategy.
- Aligning leadership development with business goals
- Moving beyond an individual development focus to a collective leadership capability development and performance improvement
- Supplementing leadership development with organisational redesign, performance and ways of working shifts and an articulated leadership narrative
As we anticipate a future workforce that is increasingly skills-based, how can learning and development leaders prepare and equip teams to meet changing business demands accelerated by crises? In this session, hear how learning and development leaders are preparing for future challenges and trends in learning.
- How have hybrid work arrangements reshaped how we approach learning?
- Delivering timely and measurable L&D initiatives that align to the organisation’s goal
- Succession planning for a diverse workforce
- Preparing for the next generation of the workforce and the gig economy
- Creating a culture of lifelong learning beyond the classroom
Head of Learning & Development, Phocas
Executive Director, Talent and Culture, NSW Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
Head of Learning & Development, Macquarie Group
Head of Learning, Leadership & Wellbeing, 99designs